ZERO DOWN and FAST APPROVAL for Projects Under $7.5M
100% FINANCING, FAST APPROVALS, GREAT RATES
- Installation & Training Costs Included – It is not uncommon in a lease to be able to bundle all of your install and training costs into the lease.
- 100% Lease Financing - Little or no down payment allows you to retain working capital for daily needs.
- Improve and Preserve Cash Flow - A lease often provides a lower monthly payment than traditional financing.
- Keep Lines of Credit In Place - Avoid last minute financing and keep existing lines in place while using this alternative form of capital.
- Savings - A well-structured lease often provides an attractive after-tax savings to the cost of ownership of an asset.
- Fast Funding - Once all of the documents are in place and the funds approved, transactions can be processed and funds available in less than 24 hours.
- Off-balance Sheet Financing & Tax Advantages - Some leases for equipment are accounted for as rental expense, improving a company’s financial ratios and profitability measures while lowering taxable income.
Off Balance Sheet Debt
Capex Expenditures Go Flatline
ELFA Opposes Lease Accounting Proposal in Letter to Boards
Impressive Innovation in the Food Safety Industry
Equipment Leasing Foundation latest Market Analysis
Global Industrial Automation Equipment to Spike This Year