If you run an oil and gas business and would like to keep the latest equipment on hand without forking over vast amounts of cash, oil and gas equipment leasing through Equipment Leases is the solution. Equipment leases are all we do, and we are well-versed in the demands of the oil and gas industry. It's imperative to have the latest technologies, but it's also crucial to keep plenty of working capital on hand. By leasing your gas and oil equipment, you can do both and enjoy many additional advantages.
What Kinds of Gas and Oil Equipment can You Lease?
You can lease just about any kind of oil and gas equipment. If you're looking to replace existing equipment, give some thought to leasing it. Regardless of what you need, Equipment Leases can help. We supply all of the following types of gas and oil equipment and much more:
- Dredging equipment
- Pile driving equipment
- Hydraulic cranes
- Seismograph vehicles
Enjoy Significant Advantages by Leasing Oil and Gas Equipment
Oil and gas equipment is often prohibitively expensive. That's especially true for small-to-medium-sized businesses. If you buy it with cash, you have to part with a whole lot of it, which means that you end up with less working capital. If you take out a loan, you put your credit rating at risk and pay far more for your equipment because of interest charges and other fees.
A few of the most compelling advantages of leasing gas and oil equipment from Equipment Leases include:
- Tax Breaks - As long as the gas and oil equipment you lease is used by your business, it is fully deductible up to $500,000. This is made possible by Section 179 of the tax code, and it's a great way to save money.
- Cutting-Edge Equipment - When you buy equipment, you have to find someone else to buy it when you're ready to upgrade. You don't have to worry about that when you lease oil and gas equipment from Equipment Leases.
- A Trusted Name - Equipment Leases has a portfolio that's worth more than $1.5 billion and more than $200 million to loan out. We have what it takes to help you.
- Protect Your Credit - Your equipment lease will be viewed as a business expense by lenders, which will help to protect your credit.
Types of Equipment includes:
- Cement Pumping equipment
- Fracturing & well Stimulation equipment
- Cementing & Pumping equipment
- Power generation equipment
- Mud pumps
- Rig Systems
- Light Towers
- Control Systems & Software
If you're ready to start enjoying the best benefits of leasing oil and gas equipment, contact Equipment Leases today.