LEASE RENTAL PAYMENT RATES
Have your transaction decision today – Loan officers standing by! Submit Short Application or Call Today
Equipment Financing with No Down Payment and Fast Funding!
Speak to a Loan Officer about Your Project – BROKERS WELCOME
Financing equipment for a wide variety of businesses around the country is all we do! We specialize in providing the necessary funding for any business to acquire the machinery and equipment they need to succeed. Perfect credit is certainly not expected here either and we are happy to look at any deal for quality new or used equipment, even if you possibly have less than perfect or even bad credit, we are OK with B -, C or D credit as long as you have a good plan, an operating history and a future that we can believe in. It doesn’t matter what industry you are in since we love Oil & Gas, Mining, Transportation, Manufacturing, and Medical, Retail, Office, Food Processing & Packaging, Transportation including Semi-trucks and trailers and so much more.
We have been servicing the small to medium business market for the past 5-years. We make equipment loans and financing credit decisions based on the business and its potential not only on the strength or weakness of the current financials. We specialize in helping lower credit client’s access capital and modest rates with fast approvals with an easy application process. We also welcome reputable brokers that need to get equipment financing and loans for your clients.
APPLY ONLINE – GET APPROVED – GET FUNDED
We specialize in the equipment for the following industries:
FAST APPROVALS, GREAT RATES, EASY UNDERWRITING
- Installation & Training Costs Included – It is not uncommon in a lease to be able to bundle all of your install and training costs into the lease. These soft costs are usually excluded by many leasing companies.
- Easy Underwriting – Not perfect credit? thats OK we will look at B-, C or D credit. We will look at the business and your unique situation and then find a way to make it happen.
- Improve and Preserve Cash Flow – A lease often provides a lower monthly payment than traditional financing and flexibility in the terms and structure.
- Keep Lines of Credit In Place – Avoid last minute financing and keep existing lines in place while using this alternative form of capital. Use your line of credit and cash resefrves to grow the business not fund your production needs.
- Savings – A well-structured lease often provides an attractive after-tax savings to the cost of ownership of an asset.
- Fast Funding – Once all of the documents are in place and the funds approved, transactions can be processed and funding on its way in less than 24 hours.
- Off-balance Sheet Financing & Tax Advantages – Some leases for equipment are accounted for as rental expense, improving a company’s financial ratios and profitability measures while lowering taxable income. recent tax law changes also provide some attractive advantages as well for used equipment purchases.
OUR BLOG POSTS
New Tax Law
New Tax Law Good For Used Equipment
Equipment Purchases Up 10% in January
Lease Your LED Lighting
Lease Your LED Lighting = Positive Cash Flow from DAY ONE!
100% LTV Equipment Leasing?
100% LTV Equipment Leasing? NO WAY!
Is Cheap Oil KILLING Your Project?
Is Cheap Oil KILLING Your Project?
Equipment Manufacturers Respond to Increased Regulation
Equipment Manufacturers Respond to Increased Regulation in a BIG WAY!