100% Equipment Leasing and Finance -If you’re looking for equipment financing to grow your mid-size oil and gas or manufacturing business, you’re well aware of the financial and logistical hurdles facing ambitious decision-makers today.
Most equipment leasing companies are risk-averse to a fault, placing sharp upper limits on financing and requiring as much as 20 percent down – or even more – before agreeing to fund a project. Few are willing to take on soft costs like shipping, installation and employee training, leaving their clients to make up a huge funding gap out of their operating budget or cash reserves. In a dynamic, ever-changing economy, such restrictions hamper your firm’s ability to innovate and find new markets, creating an opening for more nimble, better-financed competitors to exploit.
A New Approach to Equipment Financing
We take a superior approach to equipment leasing for the oil and gas, food processing and packaging and renewable energy sectors. Clients with strong financials and a solid operating history can take advantage of no down financing for projects as low as $250,000 to as much as $20 million.
Unlike our competitors, we’re capable of committing to 100 percent loan-to-value financing for equipment leases. That figure includes variable “soft costs” that can quickly add up, including shipping and transportation, onsite installation and employee training on leased equipment. This ensures total peace of mind during the planning, setup, and launch of your company’s new project.
Oil and Gas Equipment Leasing Options
Our oil and gas leasing options may cover these and other types of essential equipment:
- Cement pumping equipment
- Cement pumping equipment
- Grout Packers
- Pile drivers
- Dredging equipment
- Well stimulation equipment
- Excavators and backhoes
- Hydraulic cranes
- Rig equipment
- Light and power generation equipment
- Control systems and software
Renewable Energy Equipment Options
If you’re in the market for equipment for a renewable energy project, we can finance leases for items like
- Geothermal pumps
- Wind generation equipment and infrastructure
- State-of-the-art green building equipment, including equipment necessary to secure all levels of LEED certification
- Solar PVs and infrastructure
- Biomass generation equipment
Food Processing and Packaging Equipment Options
We’re happy to help our food processing and packaging clients finance leases for a wide range of equipment, including:
- Grinding and casing equipment
- Industrial slicers and cutters
- Milling and granulating equipment
- Cleaning, washing and sanitizing equipment
- Infrastructure like conveyor belts and rotating hooks
- packaging machinery
Regardless of your firm’s area of operation, the principal advantages of an equipment lease from Equipment Leases include:
- Tax deductions valued at up to $500,000 under Section 179 of the federal tax code
- Avoiding additional lines of credit that can affect your cash-to-debt ratio and hurt your business credit
- Maintaining adequate cash reserves to finance additional projects or unexpected expenses
- Avoiding the need to offload used, depreciated equipment on the secondary market
A Comprehensive Approval Process
In addition to a portfolio of well over a billion dollars in active equipment leases, we have hundreds of millions of dollars in available for lease financing right now. Our comprehensive approval process looks beyond headline numbers like credit scores and revenues to assess the health and vitality of your firm. With Equipment Leases, you always know where your company stands – and you can always count on 100 percent financing for your most important projects.
Take Advantage of No Down Financing Today
Are you ready to move your planned project forward with flexible, high-impact equipment financing from one of the most trusted lenders in the business? Contact us at your convenience to learn more about our lease financing options and discuss the details of your project with an expert who understands energy production, extraction and manufacturing through and through.